| by carolina wood designs |
My husband and his dad have always
been cigar smokers. I have gotten him a humidor in the past. His dad has gotten
him a humidor in the past. We must have 3 or 4 lying around the house, unused.
My husband just didn’t like them all that much. They were made from apparently
cheap materials and didn’t look very professional or classy. What did I know? I
just thought anything would work, so long as it kept the cigars at a good
humidity level. My father-in-law just was cheap!
So, this Christmas, I decided to give
it another go. I realized that design and appeal are actually quite a big part
of cigar smoking. You sit there, and you mull things over with whoever you’re
smoking with, and you enjoy pulling out a quality humidor and taking out the
specific cigar you want to use. You like to rub your hands over the humidor and
smell deeply. Why didn’t I notice this before when I got those other humidors?!
Silly. So I looked online and found Carolina Wood Designs for a custom made
quality wooden humidor for cigars. I couldn’t believe how confident they made
me feel that I would get a good product. I saw that the quality humidor came in
both design and durability. My husband’s taste was definitely present here. I
knew he would like this humidor for his cigars. And he did. We have also
purchased a larger table humidor for the house since that Christmas. I don’t
mind because Carolina Wood Designs also can craft their humidors to double as
useful furniture!
No comments:
Post a Comment